Wednesday, September 12, 2012

His Unexpected Mails!!


She logged into her old e-mail account almost after a year, shocked to see a few mails by his name. He was her ex. It had almost roughly seven to eight months that they had separated and she was alright from the time they parted. It never seemed a big deal to her. It was her decision. She wanted the space, her life to her. She suddenly told him what she felt. With lot of pain he accepted and they parted.
              He documented all his sentiments in those few mails, all that he felt, how he was not able to cope up with the current situation. He wrote her all the stuff he did in a day saying he just didn't have anyone else to tell. He knew she never used this old email of her. One of the lines he quoted was "Don't take my mails as an emotional drama that I’m doing to make you realize or repent anything. It’s just that this way I can feel a little close to you. Hoping you will never read these mails."
             Her heart was racing. She opened his last mail. It said "Hey Darling, writing you this last mail. I waited dear hoping you would come and surprise me to say we need to get back. Every day I roam on the streets to see if you'd be standing there. Every day I used to dream of you, recollecting the memories that we were together. I know I’m just being an emotional fool but I never knew you would care so less. I never thought you won't care to the extent of not even asking how I am doing. I can't explain you the pain and I can't explain you how the days and nights I have spent staring at the phone. All I wanted to know was I didn't waste my time on someone not worth Loving. But you just proved it. I did. Trying to hate you all possible ways but somewhere I do love you. Goodbye!
                    She hurried to get her phone. She dialed his number to hear a voice saying he was not reachable...!

1 comment: